Deep deep inside yougo – ready to get real?
Deep deep inside you go – ready to get real?
Occasionally I fill out surveys. This is NOT one of them. I usually post surveys on my bulletin if I am bored. This is not here for kudos nor to show anything more than some of my heart to all of you and hope to see some of yours too.
Following is a list of probing questions that require thought and heart to fill out. Would love to read everyone’s reposted answers as you really do have ot dig deep to get to the answers (thank you Mysoulwanders for this)
whoa… deep questions
25 Deep Questions
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling them how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Moments of the heart never make me uncomfortable. They are to be cherished.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry?
I get angry at unrighteousness. False accusations and unfairness. It is inappropriate for me to say the last time I was angry, but I was very wronged as was my child who was also dragged into the ugly situation. Neither my child nor I acted out in an angry reaction, but I discussed it with him as a life lesson. We received an apology 2 weeks later.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?:
Spend it with my children and not tell them until the end. Tell the man I love and have that time with him also but tell him sooner so that we could have more time together. Love is too precious to let go of.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love or Trust;
Trust, Because Love without trust is void.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?:
Save the dog. I choose to do the right things for the right reasons and let the rest fall into place.
7. You are unfaithful to your spouse/significant other. Do you tell him/her? Why or Why not?
It is hard to answer this because I have never and never would. But let me explain something. I was not faithful to my husband because I loved him, nor because he was my husband. I was faithful to him only because I took the vows before God and did not want to be unfaithful to God.. That makes things different.
8. Your best friend confesses that she has feelings for you more then just friendship. She is falling in love with you. What do you do/say?:
Really hard to say other than work through the feelings and tell him I don’t feel the same. It would alter the relationship forever though. Our heart cannot be turned on and off.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
I would give up far more than an hour to have my daddy back for a bit and just to have him touch my hand the way that he did, smile at me the way that he did, hear his voice (I dont have it even on video camera or anywhere), to hear him call me sweetpea, to laugh with him, cry with him, show him my babies, tell him how proud I am and how far I have come in life’s hard journey… what I would not give for that.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a
11. Does love = sex.
Absolutely not. (read my blog and the comments)
Making love with one that you have true love with is worth a million years of no sex. I treasure the few times that I have had had that and never ever will choose sex period. Not my choice in live to live less than with the gifts and treasures that God has for me.
13. When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?:
Hmmm… so many deep, difficult decisions like that in my life. Probably with my eldest daughter to encourage her with decisions that she needs to make and why she needs it. What we said though is private to her.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a friend, you love them or that you do not love them back?
I have been the one that is not loved back and it was hard for him. I know this and yet my heart is true to its own feelings.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
Thing = my faith
People – my children
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them? Who were they to you?
My kids today. I am blessed beyond measure and I love them with all of who I am.
18. Imagine, it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
“And I know that there are angels all around”. If you mean a person… then the man that makes me feel like my world is safest in his arms.
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
Yes. Social status should not dictate who shall live and who shall
21. You are holding onto your grandmothers hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your reason for making the decision?
Both my grandma and I would know that there is a life beginning that unquestionably is the undeniable choice. But I would give up mine to save both if I could.
22. Are you old fashion?
In many ways including sex, love, morals and values.
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
that is my life
24. Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
True Love. I have had it and would live it again for the short time that I have had it rather than to not love. The depth of vulnerability coupled with the beauty of being inside another’s soul is astounding
25. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
To effectively and continually help the broken-hearted in this world. To teach them that pain is for healing not hiding.. get through it with God’s help and live in peace and true inner joy